Ocean Aquarium on the outskirts of Protaras is an experience everybody can enjoy, a spectacular voyage through the rivers, lakes and Oceans of the world.
Home to 1,000+ species, such as piranhas, stingrays, turtles, crocodiles, penguins and more. Relax, unwind and delve into the depths of the exciting and diverse underwater world or take a walk in our beautiful 12,500m2 tropical gardens.
A must see tourist attraction of the East of Cyprus, the Ocean Aquarium Park has a vast quantity of tropical fish from the Indian, Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, the Red and Mediterranean Seas. Discover different species of fresh and salt-water fish.
The outdoor area is set in a beautiful 12500sq.m.garden featuring tropical plants and fountains. Here you will also find crocodiles and turtles. Enjoy the calm surroundings with a snack or drink from the kiosk or head over to the penguin house!
• Admission Ticket to the Ocean Aquarium Park Protaras
• Any food or drinks
• Suitable for all ages
• Age Restrictions and Pricing: Adult: +12 years old / Child: from 3 to 11 years old / Infant: max 2 years old
• Remember to pack your camera
• Remember to pack your sun cream
• Wear Insect Repellent
• Please do not share your food with the animals
• Opening Hours of the Aquarium Ocean Park: April – October: 10h00 – 18h00 November – March: 9h00 – 16h00
• Ocean Aquarium is located at 5318 Kavo Gkreko Avenue 19, Protaras – Cyprus, just before the Ayia Triada roundabout.
Opening Hours of the Aquarium Ocean Park:
May – October: 10 am until 6 pm
Ocean Aquarium can be reached by public bus or by taxi. It also has a car park.