Enchanted Lagoon Jeep Adventure
Tickets cost €65 per adult. Full day sightseeing adventure safari from Ayia Napa and Protaras.
Experience a magical journey to a secret enchanted lagoon. The ultimate off road adventure for lovers of nature and extreme thrills. Head into the Troodos mountains, visit quaint villages, tiny chapels and view stunning natural landscapes. There is the opportunity to swim at the hidden lagoon.
Available Monday,, Thursday and Saturday.
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.
Please book at least 24 hoursin advance.
ENCHANTED LAGOON JEEP SAFARI FROM AYIA NAPA
Experience a magical journey to a secret enchanted lagoon. The ultimate off road adventure for lovers of nature and extreme thrills. The day starts with a coffee break at a traditional Kafenio in a tiny village, then the off road adventure begins with a journey up into the mountains for breathtaking views and a stop at a remote 17th century chapel.
We then continue to the very private and enchanted Lagoon for a tranquil swim (the lagoon's secret location is almost impossible to reach by car and is kept a closely guarded secret by our drivers) The tour continues with a stop at a museum village, where you can step back into centuries gone by. Lunch is optional and can be enjoyed in the heart of this village in a typical Cypriot family owned Taverna.
Continuing on through the mountain peaks, stopping for photographs along the way, our final stop of the day is the charming village of Lefkara where you can wander the narrow cobbled lanes, shop for traditional lace and silver work in the tiny stores and admire the beautiful architecture.
Along with the many thrills and adventures there are many pleasant surprises along the way, so expect the unexpected!
Available Monday, Thursday and Saturday until October. Or anyday as a private tour.
Duration: 08.00am to 6.30pm - Full Day escorted/guided tour
Hotel Pick up: Starts at 07.45am from hotels in Protaras and Ayia Napa. Pick up in Larnaca also available. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, towel and swim wear, sunhat, sunscreen.
Prices: €65 Adults & €45 Kids
Private tours available - €350 per vehicle for up to 6 people.
Children's Prices: Age 12 and over pay adult price, ages 3-11 pay child price.
Children: Not suitable for children under 3. Older children are welcome on this tour, however it is a long day and parents should make their own decision as to whether it would be suitable their child.
Full payment required to book
All indicated times are approximate and subject to change. Itinerary of excursions is subject to change due to weather conditions.
All indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
Itinerary of excursions is subject to change due to weather conditions. Lunch is not included.
Once you have made your payment we will email you confirmation within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation within that time, please check your junk / spam folder for an email from email@example.com.
Please ensure you have included your email address, phone number, date you'd like to book and your hotel name on your booking. If you have any further queries or requests please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a no quibble guarantee. Most of our excursions are fully refundable up to 48 hours before departure. We are happy to amend dates or make changes to your booking with no administration fees. If you are not satisfied with your tour or excursion (a very rare occurrence) then we can liaise with the operator on your behalf to reach a satisfactory outcome for all. We are contactable by email or on Facebook messenger to answer any questions you might have.
Love Ayia Napa is owned and operated by Terri Guy, a former travel agent and tour operator holiday representative who lived and worked in Cyprus for many years. She now resides on the West Coast of Ireland with her husband and small children. Her years spent in Cyprus allow her extensive knowledge of the best places to go and things to see. She also gained a large network of suppliers for all kinds of trips, tours, excursions, activities and in-resort services.
The website continues to grow with new tickets and tours being added all the time.
If you have booked for a date that isn't available (either fully booked, or you've chosen a date that a trip does not operate on) we will contact you straight away and offer you an alternative date/time or option. If this alternative is not suitable for you then we would cancel your booking and refund the payment. (Please note that card payments processed by Stripe can take 5-10 days to show back on your account)
Our online payments are securely processed by either Stripe (for card payments) or Paypal for your protection.
If you are booking for something departing within 24 hours (48 hours at peak season) then there is a chance the tour will be full, BUT we will always try! If you are booking last minute you can either email us first so we can check availability or you can go ahead and make the booking and we will try our best to book you (If you are flexible with dates then this option usually works out well) Please bear in mind that if we need to refund your payment and you have paid by card, it can take up to 10 days to show back on your account.
All excursion bookings will be confirmed by email only. We will not sent anything by post.
For some tours which include coach travel we will send you an e-ticket which contains pick up details and emergency contact numbers. This does not need to be printed but you can show it to the guide on the coach on your phone if it is convenient for you. For all other bookings we will provide pick up details and any contact numbers you may need in your confirmation email.
The exception to this is the Stardust show where we will email you a ticket with a code to be scanned at the door.
- Love Ayia Napa acts as a booking agent only.
- Your booking is bound by the terms and conditions of the operator of your chosen activity/excursion. Their specific full terms and conditions will be supplied on request.
- Love Ayia Napa is not liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for accidents, incidents or any other occurrence whilst participating in any events, activities or excursions that are booked through this website. Love Ayia Napa accepts no liability for personal injury, loss or damage incurred on any activity/tour/excursion booked through us.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible for the running of or promotion of any tours or excursions.
- Deposits are non refundable unless the tour/event/activity does not operate on the date you have booked. You may be able to amend the date of your trip as long as you notify us at least 48 hours before the departure time.
- If you have paid in full and need to cancel: Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour/activity start time are 100% non refundable, cancellations outside of this time may receive either a full or partial refund depending on the terms of the operator.
- Participants are responsible for their own actions during the tour/event/activity and must follow the safety instructions and advice given by the guide/leader/driver of the tour/activity/event or the captain/crew of the boat.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible nor liable for loss of any personal property left in vehicles, boats or elsewhere. Participants are responsible for their own personal items and Love Ayia Napa accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property whilst on an excursion/trip/tour.
- Itineraries operate subject to weather conditions. Itineraries may change without prior notice at the discretion of the tour guide/operator when necessary for operational reasons.
- Pick up times and meeting instructions will be confirmed upon booking where applicable.
- Transport to/from your excursion/activity are only included when specified in the description.
- When visiting religious sites, legs and arms must be covered.
- Food and drinks are not provided unless specified in the tour description.