Stardust Comedy Show with Dinner
Fun for all ages, this will be the best night out of your holiday! This cabaret show mixes comedy, song, dance and drag queens. A tasty dinner is included as well as free flowing beer, wine and soft drinks and transfers from your Ayia Napa or Protaras hotel. Please book at least 2 days in advance. Available Tuesday and Friday, April to October. Plus Saturdays from June to October.
Stardust Variety Show CYprus - The Best looking girls in town......are Boys!
The Stardust Variety Show is one of the best new nights out to have hit Cyprus in the last decade. Suitable for all ages, the show mixes comedy, song, dance and drag queens.
Transfers from your hotel are provided and when you arrive at the venue you will have the chance to have your photo taken with the cast (which can be purchased later from the souvenir shop if you wish). You will be shown to your seats and will be served with a tasty dinner of chicken, chips and salad. The drinks are free flowing all night with beer, wine and soft drinks included.
The Stardust Cast takes to the stage at around 9pm and you will then be treated to 2 hours of entertainment featuring vocalists performing some of the greats such as Liza, Beyonce and Shirley Bassey. The comedy routines will have you laughing in the aisles and you'll remember this as one of the best nights of your holiday.
Book now for 2020
Fridays - 03 April to 31 October 2020
Tuesdays - 14 April until 31 October 2020
Saturdays 06 June to 31 October 2020
Duration: 4 hours approximately.
Hotel Picks ups Starts at 6.45pm from hotels in Protaras and Ayia Napa. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Includes: Dinner, Beer, wine and soft drinks, return transfers from your hotel. ** NEW for 2019 ** PLUS Tickets also include spirits with mixers, soft drinks and ciders.
Prices: €47 Adults & €25 Kids. Adults PLUS tickets cost €59 (Over 18's only)
Childrens Prices: Ages 13 and over pay adult price, ages 2-12 pay child price, ages 1 and under go free.
Alcoholic drinks only available to Over 18's.
Booking: When we book your tickets, you will be emailed your confirmation details including pick up time and place so please ensure you have included your hotel name and the date you want to go.
We offer a no quibble guarantee. Most of our excursions are fully refundable up to 48 hours before departure. We are happy to amend dates or make changes to your booking with no administration fees. If you are not satisfied with your tour or excursion (a very rare occurrence) then we can liaise with the operator on your behalf to reach a satisfactory outcome for all. We are contactable by email or on Facebook messenger to answer any questions you might have.
Love Ayia Napa is owned and operated by Terri Guy, a former travel agent and tour operator holiday representative who lived and worked in Cyprus for many years. She now resides on the West Coast of Ireland with her husband and small children. Her years spent in Cyprus allow her extensive knowledge of the best places to go and things to see. She also gained a large network of suppliers for all kinds of trips, tours, excursions, activities and in-resort services.
The website continues to grow with new tickets and tours being added all the time.
If you have booked for a date that isn't available (either fully booked, or you've chosen a date that a trip does not operate on) we will contact you straight away and offer you an alternative date/time or option. If this alternative is not suitable for you then we would cancel your booking and refund the payment. (Please note that card payments processed by Stripe can take 5-10 days to show back on your account)
Our online payments are securely processed by either Stripe (for card payments) or Paypal for your protection.
If you are booking for something departing within 24 hours (48 hours at peak season) then there is a chance the tour will be full, BUT we will always try! If you are booking last minute you can either email us first so we can check availability or you can go ahead and make the booking and we will try our best to book you (If you are flexible with dates then this option usually works out well) Please bear in mind that if we need to refund your payment and you have paid by card, it can take up to 10 days to show back on your account.
All excursion bookings will be confirmed by email only. We will not sent anything by post.
For some tours which include coach travel we will send you an e-ticket which contains pick up details and emergency contact numbers. This does not need to be printed but you can show it to the guide on the coach on your phone if it is convenient for you. For all other bookings we will provide pick up details and any contact numbers you may need in your confirmation email.
The exception to this is the Stardust show where we will email you a ticket with a code to be scanned at the door.
- Love Ayia Napa acts as a booking agent only.
- Your booking is bound by the terms and conditions of the operator of your chosen activity/excursion. Their specific full terms and conditions will be supplied on request.
- Love Ayia Napa is not liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for accidents, incidents or any other occurrence whilst participating in any events, activities or excursions that are booked through this website. Love Ayia Napa accepts no liability for personal injury, loss or damage incurred on any activity/tour/excursion booked through us.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible for the running of or promotion of any tours or excursions.
- Deposits are non refundable unless the tour/event/activity does not operate on the date you have booked. You may be able to amend the date of your trip as long as you notify us at least 48 hours before the departure time.
- If you have paid in full and need to cancel: Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour/activity start time are 100% non refundable, cancellations outside of this time may receive either a full or partial refund depending on the terms of the operator.
- Participants are responsible for their own actions during the tour/event/activity and must follow the safety instructions and advice given by the guide/leader/driver of the tour/activity/event or the captain/crew of the boat.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible nor liable for loss of any personal property left in vehicles, boats or elsewhere. Participants are responsible for their own personal items and Love Ayia Napa accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property whilst on an excursion/trip/tour.
- Itineraries operate subject to weather conditions. Itineraries may change without prior notice at the discretion of the tour guide/operator when necessary for operational reasons.
- Pick up times and meeting instructions will be confirmed upon booking where applicable.
- Transport to/from your excursion/activity are only included when specified in the description.
- When visiting religious sites, legs and arms must be covered.
- Food and drinks are not provided unless specified in the tour description.