Yellow Submarine Boat Trip
Tickets cost €10 per adult. Family fun boat trip from Ayia Napa. Book with a deposit and pay the rest on the boat.
The Ultimate Family fun boat trip from Ayia Napa to the sea caves. The Yellow Submarine has a slide and diving platform as well as an underwater viewing sub-sea level. Watch the fish being fed, or take a dip to explore the sea caves.
Available weekends only until further notice.
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.
Please book at least 1 day in advance.
YELLOW SUBMARINE BOAT TRIP FROM AYIA NAPA
Take a swim in the crystal clear seas of the Mediterranean. Snorkels, masks and life jackets are provided. Explore the sea caves with the experienced crew and watch the amazing cliff diving. Top up your tan on the deck or be brave on the three level diving boards. The Yellow Submarine is also the only boat in Cyprus with a slide which makes getting into the water that extra little bit more fun!
One of the most popular features of this boat is the windows to the underwater world which will delight younger sailors. The air conditioned lower level of the boat has viewing portholes on both sides where you can watch the sea life with visibility up to 20 metres. Don't miss the fish feeding show!
On the sailing back to the harbour, children will have the chance to sit with the captain and help him drive the boat. Surely the highlight of any young adventurers day!
The Yellow submarine also serves cold drinks and crisps, there is a toilet on board and the staff are exceptionally friendly.
Departs: Book now for Summer 2020
Currently sailing twice a day on Saturdays and Sundays. Additional days and saillings will be added as tourist arrivals increase.
Duration: Sailing 1 and a half hours approximately.
What to bring: Towel and swimwear, sunhat, sunscreen.
Prices: €10 Adults & €5 Kids
Childrens Prices: Ages 13 and over pay adult price, ages 2-12 pay child price, ages 1 and under go free.
Deposit to Book: €2 per adult, €1 per child
(Pay the rest on the day of the trip)
Please ensure you have included the date and time that you would like to go on the cruise. Transport to Ayia Napa harbour is not included.
You will receive a booking confirmation from us within 24 hours. Please check your spam/junk mail folders for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org If you have missed off any of the booking information or have any other queries please email email@example.com
Deposits are non refundable unless the boat does not sail on your booked date.
We offer a no quibble guarantee. Most of our excursions are fully refundable up to 48 hours before departure. We are happy to amend dates or make changes to your booking with no administration fees. If you are not satisfied with your tour or excursion (a very rare occurrence) then we can liaise with the operator on your behalf to reach a satisfactory outcome for all. We are contactable by email or on Facebook messenger to answer any questions you might have.
Love Ayia Napa is owned and operated by Terri Guy, a former travel agent and tour operator holiday representative who lived and worked in Cyprus for many years. She now resides on the West Coast of Ireland with her husband and small children. Her years spent in Cyprus allow her extensive knowledge of the best places to go and things to see. She also gained a large network of suppliers for all kinds of trips, tours, excursions, activities and in-resort services.
The website continues to grow with new tickets and tours being added all the time.
If you have booked for a date that isn't available (either fully booked, or you've chosen a date that a trip does not operate on) we will contact you straight away and offer you an alternative date/time or option. If this alternative is not suitable for you then we would cancel your booking and refund the payment. (Please note that card payments processed by Stripe can take 5-10 days to show back on your account)
Our online payments are securely processed by either Stripe (for card payments) or Paypal for your protection.
If you are booking for something departing within 24 hours (48 hours at peak season) then there is a chance the tour will be full, BUT we will always try! If you are booking last minute you can either email us first so we can check availability or you can go ahead and make the booking and we will try our best to book you (If you are flexible with dates then this option usually works out well) Please bear in mind that if we need to refund your payment and you have paid by card, it can take up to 10 days to show back on your account.
All excursion bookings will be confirmed by email only. We will not sent anything by post.
For some tours which include coach travel we will send you an e-ticket which contains pick up details and emergency contact numbers. This does not need to be printed but you can show it to the guide on the coach on your phone if it is convenient for you. For all other bookings we will provide pick up details and any contact numbers you may need in your confirmation email.
The exception to this is the Stardust show where we will email you a ticket with a code to be scanned at the door.
- Love Ayia Napa acts as a booking agent only.
- Your booking is bound by the terms and conditions of the operator of your chosen activity/excursion. Their specific full terms and conditions will be supplied on request.
- Love Ayia Napa is not liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for accidents, incidents or any other occurrence whilst participating in any events, activities or excursions that are booked through this website. Love Ayia Napa accepts no liability for personal injury, loss or damage incurred on any activity/tour/excursion booked through us.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible for the running of or promotion of any tours or excursions.
- Deposits are non refundable unless the tour/event/activity does not operate on the date you have booked. You may be able to amend the date of your trip as long as you notify us at least 48 hours before the departure time.
- If you have paid in full and need to cancel: Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour/activity start time are 100% non refundable, cancellations outside of this time may receive either a full or partial refund depending on the terms of the operator.
- Participants are responsible for their own actions during the tour/event/activity and must follow the safety instructions and advice given by the guide/leader/driver of the tour/activity/event or the captain/crew of the boat.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible nor liable for loss of any personal property left in vehicles, boats or elsewhere. Participants are responsible for their own personal items and Love Ayia Napa accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property whilst on an excursion/trip/tour.
- Itineraries operate subject to weather conditions. Itineraries may change without prior notice at the discretion of the tour guide/operator when necessary for operational reasons.
- Pick up times and meeting instructions will be confirmed upon booking where applicable.
- Transport to/from your excursion/activity are only included when specified in the description.
- When visiting religious sites, legs and arms must be covered.
- Food and drinks are not provided unless specified in the tour description.