Tastes of Cyprus Tour
Costs from €500 per group of up to 8 people. Private full day food experiences tour from Ayia Napa.
Experience the real flavours of Cyprus with this tasting tour by jeep. Visit wineries and traditional artisan food producers. Includes full meze lunch.
Available any day, all year round.
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.
Please book at least 2 days in advance.
TASTE OF CYPRUS FOOD AND WINE TOUR FROM AYIA NAPA
Climbing through the vineyards, orange orchards and fields of almond trees we reach the village of Agros. Agros is the main village of Pitsilia Valley, with a dry climate and cooling springs. Here we visit several places where you can see and taste some of the best Cyprus products; a rose factory with demonstration of how the rose essence and oil are extracted and all the products they produce from these. A smoking chamber where they smoke and cure ham and homemade sausages. Here you will also be able to sample these along with tasting of local wine and Zivania.
Lunch is included and is a mouthwatering experience. You can enjoy a full Cyprus meze with over ten different varieties of food to try.
And what better way to finish off our tasting treats than with a visit to one of the best spoon sweet places on the Island. Here you will be able to learn the history behind these spoon sweets, how they are made and the many varieties of fruits and vegetables they use. Again you will have the opportunity to sample these sweets for your selves to see what all the fuss is about.
Our last stop is at the village of Palaichori (old village 13th century). Here you will be given some free time to see great churches with beautiful frescoes, and a barn church protected by Unesco, visit the Byzentine museum, shop for that perfect souvenir strolling through the little streets or simply sit back in the village square and enjoy a before heading back to the hotel through Nicosia region.
Any day, all year round as a private tour.
Duration: 08.00am to 6.30pm - Full Day escorted/guided tour by jeep
Hotel Pick up: Starts at 7.30am from hotels in Protaras, Ayia Napa and Larnaka. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, sunhat, sunscreen.
Prices: €500 per jeep (up to 8 people)
Children: Not suitable for children under 3. Older children are welcome on this tour, however it is a long day and parents should make their own decision as to whether it would be suitable their child.
Full payment required to book
All indicated times are approximate and subject to change. Itinerary of excursions is subject to change due to weather conditions.
Once you have made your payment we will email you confirmation within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation within that time, please check your junk / spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you have included your email address, phone number, date you'd like to book and your hotel name on your booking. If you have any further queries or requests please email us - email@example.com
We offer a no quibble guarantee. Most of our excursions are fully refundable up to 48 hours before departure. We are happy to amend dates or make changes to your booking with no administration fees. If you are not satisfied with your tour or excursion (a very rare occurrence) then we can liaise with the operator on your behalf to reach a satisfactory outcome for all. We are contactable by email or on Facebook messenger to answer any questions you might have.
Love Ayia Napa is owned and operated by Terri Guy, a former travel agent and tour operator holiday representative who lived and worked in Cyprus for many years. She now resides on the West Coast of Ireland with her husband and small children. Her years spent in Cyprus allow her extensive knowledge of the best places to go and things to see. She also gained a large network of suppliers for all kinds of trips, tours, excursions, activities and in-resort services.
The website continues to grow with new tickets and tours being added all the time.
If you have booked for a date that isn't available (either fully booked, or you've chosen a date that a trip does not operate on) we will contact you straight away and offer you an alternative date/time or option. If this alternative is not suitable for you then we would cancel your booking and refund the payment. (Please note that card payments processed by Stripe can take 5-10 days to show back on your account)
Our online payments are securely processed by either Stripe (for card payments) or Paypal for your protection.
If you are booking for something departing within 24 hours (48 hours at peak season) then there is a chance the tour will be full, BUT we will always try! If you are booking last minute you can either email us first so we can check availability or you can go ahead and make the booking and we will try our best to book you (If you are flexible with dates then this option usually works out well) Please bear in mind that if we need to refund your payment and you have paid by card, it can take up to 10 days to show back on your account.
All excursion bookings will be confirmed by email only. We will not sent anything by post.
For some tours which include coach travel we will send you an e-ticket which contains pick up details and emergency contact numbers. This does not need to be printed but you can show it to the guide on the coach on your phone if it is convenient for you. For all other bookings we will provide pick up details and any contact numbers you may need in your confirmation email.
The exception to this is the Stardust show where we will email you a ticket with a code to be scanned at the door.
- Love Ayia Napa acts as a booking agent only.
- Your booking is bound by the terms and conditions of the operator of your chosen activity/excursion. Their specific full terms and conditions will be supplied on request.
- Love Ayia Napa is not liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for accidents, incidents or any other occurrence whilst participating in any events, activities or excursions that are booked through this website. Love Ayia Napa accepts no liability for personal injury, loss or damage incurred on any activity/tour/excursion booked through us.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible for the running of or promotion of any tours or excursions.
- Deposits are non refundable unless the tour/event/activity does not operate on the date you have booked. You may be able to amend the date of your trip as long as you notify us at least 48 hours before the departure time.
- If you have paid in full and need to cancel: Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour/activity start time are 100% non refundable, cancellations outside of this time may receive either a full or partial refund depending on the terms of the operator.
- Participants are responsible for their own actions during the tour/event/activity and must follow the safety instructions and advice given by the guide/leader/driver of the tour/activity/event or the captain/crew of the boat.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible nor liable for loss of any personal property left in vehicles, boats or elsewhere. Participants are responsible for their own personal items and Love Ayia Napa accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property whilst on an excursion/trip/tour.
- Itineraries operate subject to weather conditions. Itineraries may change without prior notice at the discretion of the tour guide/operator when necessary for operational reasons.
- Pick up times and meeting instructions will be confirmed upon booking where applicable.
- Transport to/from your excursion/activity are only included when specified in the description.
- When visiting religious sites, legs and arms must be covered.
- Food and drinks are not provided unless specified in the tour description.