Quad Bike Safari Adventure
Tickets cost from €65 for 1 person or €75 for 2. Adventure Safari from Ayia Napa.
Ayia Napa Adventure Quad and Buggy Safari - Great fun for everyone with a bit of sightseeing and some off-road adventure. Visit the Cape Greco nature area, go off road to the sea caves, discover a hidden cave church. Dramatic views, great photo opportunities and loads of fun.
Available Tuesday and Thursday from November to March and Daily from April to October.
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.
Please book at least 2 days in advance.
QUAD & BUGGY BIKE SAFARI FROM AYIA NAPA
Departs: Tuesday and Thursday from November to March at 10am*
Summer Schedule: Daily from April to October at 09.30 and 14.30.
* If the weather is bad, the tour may be moved to a different day.
Vehicle Options: Quad Bike or Beach Buggy
Duration: 3 and a half hours
Departs 09.30 or 14.30 (Twice per day)
Pick-up times from your hotel will be approximately 08.45-09.00am / 13.45 - 14.00
Quad bike + 1 driver - €65
Quad bike + 1 driver and 1 passenger - €75
Buggy + 1 Driver - €85
Buggy + Driver + Passenger - €100
After pick up from your centrally located hotel in Ayia Napa or Protaras area, you will be transferred to the Quad Bike Station. The tour always begins by equipping each person with the provided safety gear followed by a comprehensive safety talk. Next your qualified quad bike professional will explain how to ride the quad bikes and buggies. These quad bikes and buggies, up to 2 people on each vehicle, are very easy to handle.
After the short safety briefing, you will go on and off road towards Cape Greco National Forest Park. Located on the south east coast of Cyprus, Cape Greco is an area of unspoiled natural beauty and conservation area.
Your first stop will be Agios Epiphanios Chapel with panoramic views of Ayia Napa and Paliochori, a byzantine settlement destroyed during Arab invasions. Next stop of this quad bike safari tour are the popular Sea Caves spread over 500 metres and cut away into ten metre sea cliffs along the rocky coast. Take the opportunity to photograph nature’s work of art.
Then head deep into Cape Greco National Park and feel the thrill as you rumble along dirt tracks. You will stop at Ayii Anargoiri Chapel which is one of the few buildings in the park. Under the chapel you may visit a cave where it is believed that blessed water of the saints is contained. Last stop before heading back to the quad station is Konnos Bay Viewpoint.
Drivers must be over 18 and have a full driving licence. Passengers must be over 12 years old.
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• Full safety briefing and instructions on handling your quad bike
• Morning or Afternoon Quad and buggy safari tour led by a qualified professional
• Quad bike / Beach Buggy
• Insurance (third party), and SCDW (SUPER COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER)
• Photo Stops and off road sightseeing adventure
Participants in the Quad Safari must follow the safety instructions and advice given by the professionally trained guide and tour leader. Participants must stick to the route that the tour leader takes. Failure to follow instructions will result in the termination of your excursion. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
Once you have booked your tour and made payment we will email you confirmation within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation within that time, please check your junk / spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you have included your email address, phone number, date and time you'd like to book and your hotel name on your booking. If you have any further queries or requests please email us - email@example.com
We offer a no quibble guarantee. Most of our excursions are fully refundable up to 48 hours before departure. We are happy to amend dates or make changes to your booking with no administration fees. If you are not satisfied with your tour or excursion (a very rare occurrence) then we can liaise with the operator on your behalf to reach a satisfactory outcome for all. We are contactable by email or on Facebook messenger to answer any questions you might have.
Love Ayia Napa is owned and operated by Terri Guy, a former travel agent and tour operator holiday representative who lived and worked in Cyprus for many years. She now resides on the West Coast of Ireland with her husband and small children. Her years spent in Cyprus allow her extensive knowledge of the best places to go and things to see. She also gained a large network of suppliers for all kinds of trips, tours, excursions, activities and in-resort services.
The website continues to grow with new tickets and tours being added all the time.
If you have booked for a date that isn't available (either fully booked, or you've chosen a date that a trip does not operate on) we will contact you straight away and offer you an alternative date/time or option. If this alternative is not suitable for you then we would cancel your booking and refund the payment. (Please note that card payments processed by Stripe can take 5-10 days to show back on your account)
Our online payments are securely processed by either Stripe (for card payments) or Paypal for your protection.
If you are booking for something departing within 24 hours (48 hours at peak season) then there is a chance the tour will be full, BUT we will always try! If you are booking last minute you can either email us first so we can check availability or you can go ahead and make the booking and we will try our best to book you (If you are flexible with dates then this option usually works out well) Please bear in mind that if we need to refund your payment and you have paid by card, it can take up to 10 days to show back on your account.
All excursion bookings will be confirmed by email only. We will not sent anything by post.
For some tours which include coach travel we will send you an e-ticket which contains pick up details and emergency contact numbers. This does not need to be printed but you can show it to the guide on the coach on your phone if it is convenient for you. For all other bookings we will provide pick up details and any contact numbers you may need in your confirmation email.
The exception to this is the Stardust show where we will email you a ticket with a code to be scanned at the door.
- Love Ayia Napa acts as a booking agent only.
- Your booking is bound by the terms and conditions of the operator of your chosen activity/excursion. Their specific full terms and conditions will be supplied on request.
- Love Ayia Napa is not liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for accidents, incidents or any other occurrence whilst participating in any events, activities or excursions that are booked through this website. Love Ayia Napa accepts no liability for personal injury, loss or damage incurred on any activity/tour/excursion booked through us.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible for the running of or promotion of any tours or excursions.
- Deposits are non refundable unless the tour/event/activity does not operate on the date you have booked. You may be able to amend the date of your trip as long as you notify us at least 48 hours before the departure time.
- If you have paid in full and need to cancel: Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour/activity start time are 100% non refundable, cancellations outside of this time may receive either a full or partial refund depending on the terms of the operator.
- Participants are responsible for their own actions during the tour/event/activity and must follow the safety instructions and advice given by the guide/leader/driver of the tour/activity/event or the captain/crew of the boat.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible nor liable for loss of any personal property left in vehicles, boats or elsewhere. Participants are responsible for their own personal items and Love Ayia Napa accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property whilst on an excursion/trip/tour.
- Itineraries operate subject to weather conditions. Itineraries may change without prior notice at the discretion of the tour guide/operator when necessary for operational reasons.
- Pick up times and meeting instructions will be confirmed upon booking where applicable.
- Transport to/from your excursion/activity are only included when specified in the description.
- When visiting religious sites, legs and arms must be covered.
- Food and drinks are not provided unless specified in the tour description.
Itineraries operate subject to weather conditions. Itineraries may change without prior notice. Prices given on this site are a guide only and may change with exchange rate fluctuations. Prices will be confirmed at the time of booking. Pick up times and joining instructions will be confirmed upon booking where applicable. Cancellation fees may apply. When visiting religious sites, legs and arms must be covered. Food and drinks are not provided unless specified in the tour description. Event itinerary and what's included in each ticket may vary without prior notice. * Activities in Protaras do not include transport from Ayia Napa.