Beyond the Grape Winery Tour
Tickets cost €80 per adult. Full day wine tasting and winery tour from Ayia Napa.
Beyond the Grape mountain villages and wineries is a small group tour with local guide visiting 3 specially selected wineries and important wine making villages in the Troodos region. Includes Lunch and wine tasting. Day excursion from Ayia Napa.
Available on Mondays for groups of 2 or more.
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.
Please book at least 48 hours in advance.
BEYOND THE GRAPE - WINE TASTING AND WINERY TOUR FROM AYIA NAPA
Other days available on request and may be subject to a surcharge depending on your group size - Please email us.
Start times: Pick up from your hotel will be around 08.30-09.00am. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Language: Tour is available in English or Greek
Note: Only adults over 18 years old will be permitted to sample the wines.
Please book at least 48 hours in advance.
This winery tour takes you beyond the grape with an expertly tailored schedule of sightseeing, wine tasting, cultural experience and fun. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 7 people (Private tours for larger groups can be arranged) with an experienced local guide who is passionate about Cypriot food and wine and will ensure you experience a truly original day out visiting places that larger tours group tours can't go to.
Explore some of the best wine-making villages and taste some of the best wines Cyprus has to offer. Enjoy a day out taking in the village scenery, meet real locals who take pride in creating and producing their wine!
This small group tour runs every Monday for groups of 2 or more people and costs €80 per adult. There will be a maximum of 7 people in your vehicle.
If you would like to book for a different day this can be arranged. Depending on the size of your group a private tour charge may apply so please email us to check availability before booking if you would like to take this tour on a different day. It can also be booked as a private tour for 2 people with a private tour surcharge. Please get in touch for more details on booking this as a private tour.
If you are a single traveler, please email us before booking and we will try to join you up with another group.
Children are welcome with a 50% discount. Under 18's are not permitted to sample the wines. Infants under 2 still require a seat in the vehicle and so child price applies.
Once you have made your payment we will email you confirmation within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation within that time, please check your junk / spam folder for an email from email@example.com.
Please ensure you have included your email address, phone number, date you'd like to book and your hotel name on your booking. If you have any further queries or requests please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a no quibble guarantee. Most of our excursions are fully refundable up to 48 hours before departure. We are happy to amend dates or make changes to your booking with no administration fees. If you are not satisfied with your tour or excursion (a very rare occurrence) then we can liaise with the operator on your behalf to reach a satisfactory outcome for all. We are contactable by email or on Facebook messenger to answer any questions you might have.
Love Ayia Napa is owned and operated by Terri Guy, a former travel agent and tour operator holiday representative who lived and worked in Cyprus for many years. She now resides on the West Coast of Ireland with her husband and small children. Her years spent in Cyprus allow her extensive knowledge of the best places to go and things to see. She also gained a large network of suppliers for all kinds of trips, tours, excursions, activities and in-resort services.
The website continues to grow with new tickets and tours being added all the time.
If you have booked for a date that isn't available (either fully booked, or you've chosen a date that a trip does not operate on) we will contact you straight away and offer you an alternative date/time or option. If this alternative is not suitable for you then we would cancel your booking and refund the payment. (Please note that card payments processed by Stripe can take 5-10 days to show back on your account)
Our online payments are securely processed by either Stripe (for card payments) or Paypal for your protection.
If you are booking for something departing within 24 hours (48 hours at peak season) then there is a chance the tour will be full, BUT we will always try! If you are booking last minute you can either email us first so we can check availability or you can go ahead and make the booking and we will try our best to book you (If you are flexible with dates then this option usually works out well) Please bear in mind that if we need to refund your payment and you have paid by card, it can take up to 10 days to show back on your account.
All excursion bookings will be confirmed by email only. We will not sent anything by post.
For some tours which include coach travel we will send you an e-ticket which contains pick up details and emergency contact numbers. This does not need to be printed but you can show it to the guide on the coach on your phone if it is convenient for you. For all other bookings we will provide pick up details and any contact numbers you may need in your confirmation email.
The exception to this is the Stardust show where we will email you a ticket with a code to be scanned at the door.
- Love Ayia Napa acts as a booking agent only.
- Your booking is bound by the terms and conditions of the operator of your chosen activity/excursion. Their specific full terms and conditions will be supplied on request.
- Love Ayia Napa is not liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for accidents, incidents or any other occurrence whilst participating in any events, activities or excursions that are booked through this website. Love Ayia Napa accepts no liability for personal injury, loss or damage incurred on any activity/tour/excursion booked through us.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible for the running of or promotion of any tours or excursions.
- Deposits are non refundable unless the tour/event/activity does not operate on the date you have booked. You may be able to amend the date of your trip as long as you notify us at least 48 hours before the departure time.
- If you have paid in full and need to cancel: Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour/activity start time are 100% non refundable, cancellations outside of this time may receive either a full or partial refund depending on the terms of the operator.
- Participants are responsible for their own actions during the tour/event/activity and must follow the safety instructions and advice given by the guide/leader/driver of the tour/activity/event or the captain/crew of the boat.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible nor liable for loss of any personal property left in vehicles, boats or elsewhere. Participants are responsible for their own personal items and Love Ayia Napa accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property whilst on an excursion/trip/tour.
- Itineraries operate subject to weather conditions. Itineraries may change without prior notice at the discretion of the tour guide/operator when necessary for operational reasons.
- Pick up times and meeting instructions will be confirmed upon booking where applicable.
- Transport to/from your excursion/activity are only included when specified in the description.
- When visiting religious sites, legs and arms must be covered.
- Food and drinks are not provided unless specified in the tour description.