Wine Tasting from Ayia Napa
Costs €45 per person. Wine tasting experience from Ayia Napa and Protaras. Minimum 4 adults per booking.
Discover the wines of Cyprus with a visit to an expertly run wine cellar in Larnaca. You will taste around 10 locally produced Cypriot wines with snacks provided during the tasting. This wine tour is an amazing experience and hosted by an extremely knowledgeable wine expert who will give you plenty of information about Cyprus wine production, the grape varieties and food pairing.
The wine tasting lasts around 90 minutes, after which you can choose to stay longer at the wine cellar where wines are available to purchase by the glass or bottle. Or you can take a little time to explore the old part of Larnaca, including nearby Saint Lazarus church. Once you are ready to leave, transport will be provided back to your hotel.
Available any day, all year round. Choose from afternoon or evening tastings with pick up from Ayia Napa and Protaras hotels included.
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.
Please book at least 2 days in advance.
WINE TASTING TOUR FROM AYIA NAPA
The best wine tour from Ayia Napa visits a well established wine cellar in the old town of Larnaca. Hosted by wine expert Sergios, you will sample 10 locally produced Cypriot wines as he gives you a wealth of information on wine production in Cyprus and food pairing. Snacks are also provided as you sample the wines.
The wine tasting lasts around 90 minutes. After this you can choose to spend a little time at the wine cellar where wine is available to purchase by the glass or bottle, or you can take a little time to explore the old town of Larnaca including the Saint Lazarus church which is nearby.
This is a perfect tour for groups of friends who enjoy wine. You'll discover so much about the wonderful Cypriot wines as you taste them in this fabulous wine cellar.
Departs: Any day, all year round.
Start times: Pick up times are either 11.00 or 16.00. The wine tasting will start approximately 1 hour after this.
Tour Ticket costs €45 per adult. Minimum 4 adults required to book.
Note: Only adults over 18 years old will be permitted to sample the wines.
Please book at least 48 hours in advance.
Once you have made your payment we will email you confirmation within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation within that time, please check your junk / spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you have included your email address, phone number, date you'd like to book and your hotel name on your booking. If you have any further queries or requests please email us - email@example.com
We offer a no quibble guarantee. Most of our excursions are fully refundable up to 48 hours before departure. We are happy to amend dates or make changes to your booking with no administration fees. If you are not satisfied with your tour or excursion (a very rare occurrence) then we can liaise with the operator on your behalf to reach a satisfactory outcome for all. We are contactable by email or on Facebook messenger to answer any questions you might have.
Love Ayia Napa is owned and operated by Terri Guy, a former travel agent and tour operator holiday representative who lived and worked in Cyprus for many years. She now resides on the West Coast of Ireland with her husband and small children. Her years spent in Cyprus allow her extensive knowledge of the best places to go and things to see. She also gained a large network of suppliers for all kinds of trips, tours, excursions, activities and in-resort services.
The website continues to grow with new tickets and tours being added all the time.
If you have booked for a date that isn't available (either fully booked, or you've chosen a date that a trip does not operate on) we will contact you straight away and offer you an alternative date/time or option. If this alternative is not suitable for you then we would cancel your booking and refund the payment. (Please note that card payments processed by Stripe can take 5-10 days to show back on your account)
Our online payments are securely processed by either Stripe (for card payments) or Paypal for your protection.
If you are booking for something departing within 24 hours (48 hours at peak season) then there is a chance the tour will be full, BUT we will always try! If you are booking last minute you can either email us first so we can check availability or you can go ahead and make the booking and we will try our best to book you (If you are flexible with dates then this option usually works out well) Please bear in mind that if we need to refund your payment and you have paid by card, it can take up to 10 days to show back on your account.
All excursion bookings will be confirmed by email only. We will not sent anything by post.
For some tours which include coach travel we will send you an e-ticket which contains pick up details and emergency contact numbers. This does not need to be printed but you can show it to the guide on the coach on your phone if it is convenient for you. For all other bookings we will provide pick up details and any contact numbers you may need in your confirmation email.
The exception to this is the Stardust show where we will email you a ticket with a code to be scanned at the door.
- Love Ayia Napa acts as a booking agent only.
- Your booking is bound by the terms and conditions of the operator of your chosen activity/excursion. Their specific full terms and conditions will be supplied on request.
- Love Ayia Napa is not liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for accidents, incidents or any other occurrence whilst participating in any events, activities or excursions that are booked through this website. Love Ayia Napa accepts no liability for personal injury, loss or damage incurred on any activity/tour/excursion booked through us.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible for the running of or promotion of any tours or excursions.
- Deposits are non refundable unless the tour/event/activity does not operate on the date you have booked. You may be able to amend the date of your trip as long as you notify us at least 48 hours before the departure time.
- If you have paid in full and need to cancel: Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour/activity start time are 100% non refundable, cancellations outside of this time may receive either a full or partial refund depending on the terms of the operator.
- Participants are responsible for their own actions during the tour/event/activity and must follow the safety instructions and advice given by the guide/leader/driver of the tour/activity/event or the captain/crew of the boat.
- Love Ayia Napa is not responsible nor liable for loss of any personal property left in vehicles, boats or elsewhere. Participants are responsible for their own personal items and Love Ayia Napa accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property whilst on an excursion/trip/tour.
- Itineraries operate subject to weather conditions. Itineraries may change without prior notice at the discretion of the tour guide/operator when necessary for operational reasons.
- Pick up times and meeting instructions will be confirmed upon booking where applicable.
- Transport to/from your excursion/activity are only included when specified in the description.
- When visiting religious sites, legs and arms must be covered.
- Food and drinks are not provided unless specified in the tour description.