Tours and Excursions to Limassol from Ayia Napa
Limassol, or Lemesos as it is also known is Cyprus's second city and offers a huge variety of modern amenities. There are shopping malls, night life, restaurants, galleries, beaches and every kind of amusement for tourists and locals alike. Alongside the bustling city life, there is the quaint old town with its labyrinth lanes and sleepy atmosphere. Several important archaeological sites are located within 20km of the city making it a city with something for everyone.
- Limassol Castle - Dating back to 1228, this castle witnessed the marriage between King Richard and his Queen Berengaria.
- Limassol Archaeological Museum - Collection of artifacts from the history of Cyprus.
- The old town and old port - Explore the maze of narrow lanes and sleepy courtyards lined with tiny shops and cafe's.
- Limassol Marina - Newly developed modern marina lined with luxury Yachts.
- Amathus archaeological site - Ruins of an ancient royal city on the eastern edge of Limassol.
Distance from Ayia Napa: Limassol is around 113 km from Ayia Napa and it takes around 1 hour 10 minutes to get there.
Choose one of the tours shown for more details. If you don't see a tour that interests you, please send us an email with your requirements and we can create an itinerary to suit your needs - firstname.lastname@example.org