Tours and Excursions to Northern Cyprus
Since the Turkish invasion of 1974, Cyprus has been divided by the "green Line" with Turkey occupying the northern 37% of the island. The ancient cities of Kyrenia and Famagusta have countless historical ruins and archaeological wonders just waiting to be explored. Northern Cyprus is a mix of sleepy old world charm, ancient city kingdoms, dramatic castles, stunning coastline and historical sites.
- Kyrenia - With it's pretty harbour and shops and restaurants, Kyrenia is a bustling tourists town.
- Kyrenia Castle - Housing the shipwreck museum, this impressive fortress site must be explored.
- Bellapais Abbey - 13th century gothic style abbey ruins overlooking Kyrenia
- Salamis - Archaeological park at the ruins of the ancient city kingdom of Salamis
- Famagusta old town - This fascinating walled city contains numerous churches and ancient buildings dating back to medieval times.
- Famagusta City walls - Huge Venetian walls border the old town and include points of interest such as Othello's Castle.
- St Hilarion Castle - This spooky mountain top fortress is perched precariously overlooking Kyrenia and offers dramatic views of the coast.
- Kantara Castle - Historic fortress in the mountains with spectacular views.
- Varosha - The "ghost town" of Famagusta remains virtually untouched since the Turkish invasion in 1974.
- Apostolos Andreas - Pilgrimage site dedicated to Saint Andrew.
- Karpasia - Unspoilt peninsula.
Available tours to
The tours below all visit Northern Cyprus. You can view the schedule of excursions and tours from the calendar button below, or choose one of the tours shown for more details. If you don't see a tour that interests you, please send us an email with your requirements and we can create an itinerary to suit your needs - email@example.com