Tours and Excursions to Paphos from Ayia Napa
Paphos is a busy and popular town on the South western coast of Cyprus and the whole town is a UNESCO world heritage site. This ancient capital has a wealth of archaeological sites, historic remains and important landmarks. One of it's most loved modern features is the harbour with it's restaurants and fishing boats, and the nearby town centre has plenty of bars and shops.
- Paphos Archaeological Park - UNESCO world heritage site with monuments, mosaics, tombs and ruins from the middle ages to Roman times.
- The pillar of St Paul - The legendary spot where St Paul was punished whilst trying to convert the people of Paphos to Christianity.
- Panagia Chrysopolitissa Church - One of several historically important and ancient churches around Paphos town.
- Medieval Castle - standing guard at the harbour of Paphos this fort has a turbulent history.
- Pretty fishing Harbour lined with restaurants and cafes.
Distance from Ayia Napa: Paphos town is approximately 177km from Ayia Napa and it takes around 2 hours to get there.
Choose one of the tours shown for more details. If you don't see a tour that interests you, please send us an email with your requirements and we can create an itinerary to suit your needs - firstname.lastname@example.org